Eureka Springs / Talimena Ride II 2021
Welcome to Another STREETBIKES COAST2COAST Ride/Event
We are excited you have decided to JOIN US on this epic Annual SBC2C Ride/Event. Official dates for this event are Fri Aug. 27th thru Sun Aug. 29th.
REGISTER NOW!! https://form.jotform.com/211680838660157 to ensure you receive your SBC2C Swag Bag, meal preference, and lodging quarters.
An Official SBC2C Ride/Event 2021
Be sure to REGISTER NOW!! In order to take advantage of our split payment option for a limited time to ensure that your spot has been secured for this special STREETBIKE COAST2COAST Canyon Ride/Event.
Lodging for this event will take place at our massive 10,000 sq. ft. Lake House, situated on beautiful Lake Tenkiller at Cookson Village Resort, OK, just 30 mins west of the Arkansas border, the perfect location to begin our ride at the start of the iconic “Pig Tail” at AR-23 & I-40.
View from The Lake House Private Dock
The Lake House is a very spacious, dual level entertainment style home with a private dock where you can relax, unwind, and enjoy the beautifully, gorgeous scenery after a full day’s ride. If time permits, you can also enjoy the great outdoors, fishing, hiking, kayaking, as well as tennis, basketball on the private courts, sauna, and private outdoor spaces to gather. Equipped with a gas grill, a large chef’s kitchen, and plenty of dining space which we plan to put to good use, with a private chef for our post ride dinner. (pending participant #s).
This massive Lake House property is located midway between our two riding destination with Eureka Springs to the north, and Talimena to the south, both with many amenities including shops, restaurants, fuel, and great views, so if you bring a non-riding partner, they’ll be sure to stay busy.
SBC2C Ride/Event https://fb.me/e/7ogucXddb will take place throughout the Ozark, and Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas, and Oklahoma to include Eureka Springs, Pig Tail, Jasper, and Mt Judea to name a few notable areas in the north, and, Talihina, Talimena, Mena, Three Stix Monument, Rich, and Winding Stair mountains, and Talimena Scenic Byway to name a few of the south.
All locations are motorcycle friendly, with a lot of experience hosting large motorcycle groups. More than 23 bikes joined our last ride. We will be joined by SBC2C-Arkansas to lead us through many twisty un-known by many which will make for a very fast, fun, and enjoyable ride.
Photo of last year’s ride headed into Missouri to eat.
Many already know about Arkansas, now come see what Oklahoma has to offer… you will be surprised. Enjoy a moment to meet n greet new riders, as well as riders you’ve met from previous SBC2C rides, and events. Make new friends, share your stories and create new memories. The Oklahoma, and Arkansas canyons, and mountain valley offer some of the best motorcycle riding in North America, with twisty roads and stunning views. This ride is listed as one of our premier events… one you do not want to miss.
Accommodations at this lovely, fabulous Lake House has a total of 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, that will sleep up to 27 individuals. To secure your space for this epic event before they are all gone, make your reservations now.
The Lodge sits on beautiful Lake Tenkiller, an idyllic setting for a get-a-away, and ride. Located on the water, you will have access to our private dock to enjoy the beautiful scenery at this tranquil, gorgeous property.
- 8 bedrooms / 8 bathrooms (sleeps 27)
- Private tennis court, Shuffleboard and Sauna
- Swimming, Hiking, Basketball, and Boat Dock
- Putting green, Pickleball, Putting Green, Cornhole
- Game room with pool and ping pong tables
- Private outdoor space with grill
- Large Chef kitchen and Free Wifi
- Lots of Privacy
Large Spacious Chef Kitchen
SPACIOUS LOUNGING & DINING
This Ride is 2/3 days depending on your departure day, and time. This year we will be focusing on a more detailed and fun filled ride to ensure we arrive back timely. Stay tuned!!
- Friday morning: Upon arrival you will need to be prepared to unload, and ride. We will have a brief meet n greet, over coffee and breakfast sandwiches at the gas station, then head to Mena, AR. via the prescribed route.
- Friday Evening: Upon return we’ll have BBQ & Beer, and possibly some fun in the lake.
- Saturday Morning: A very early departure, we will start at the beginning of the “PIG TRAIL/Tail” at I-40 & AR-23. Breakfast at the Lake House provided either “yours truly”, TheRider Fred, or our private Chef Shores before hitting Hwy 23 to Eureka Springs where we will meet up with local riders at Conoco on Hwy 63. From there we will head to Harrison, then loop through Jasper, Mt. Judea, Sand Gap, before heading back to Lake Tenkiller for our 7:00PM a social evening dinner.
- Saturday Evening: Upon return from this awesome, but exhausting ride, we will shower, and prepare for our 1st formal SBC2C post ride meal. A much-deserved meal which we will try to implement on every ride we host.
Pre-Registration closes July 1st, 2021.
THIS IS a RIDING WEEKEND, so join us and experience some of the most scenic and twisty roads in the Ozarks Mountains of Arkansas. Let’s hit the mountains and follow the mantra of STREETBIKES COAST2COAST, “Have Fun, Ride Fast, Ride Safe, and Ride with PASSION”!! August 27-29, 2021 in the Beautiful Ozarks!!
THIS IS ONE WEEKEND YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS!!
REGISTER NOW!! to reserve your room, before they are gone. This is your one opportunity to take advantage of our multi-payment option for those that are committed to making this ride/event.
- SBC2C Members: $250.00
- Non-Members: $300.00 (eligible for 3 split payments)
Pay $100.00 now, and pay the remainder in up to two payments, June 20th with final payment by June 30th, 2021. (Non-Members 3rd payment must be made by July 16th.) However, early payments will allow us to confirm, and lock in a private chef. Those paying early will be entered into a drawing for prizes. (prices are subject to increase July 1st)
***Deadline for early registration is June 20, 2021***
To reserve your spot at the lodge, register via email to TheRider Fred at StreetbikesCoast2Coast@gmail.com or you can quickly pay via any of the forms below to immediately lock in your spot.
Lake House Lodging
FB Messenger: @TheRiderFred
NOTE: Prices are based on Single Occupancy, please add $25.00 per extra person. Call for info
Registration is $100.00 per person (immediately)
SBC2C – Eureka Springs / Talimena Ride 2021 includes:
“The Fork & The Road” BBQ & Dinner
Friday Evening August 27th, 2021
- BBQ & Beer
Saturday August 28th, 2021
- Fresh Baked Pies/Cakes
- Assortment of Salads
- Assorted Pickles and Dressings
- Savory Beef Tips w/gravy
- Traditional Roasted & Garlic Roasted Chicken
- Herb Roasted Potato
- Rice Pilaf
- Seasonal Fresh Vegetables / Stemmed Broccoli
- Assorted Cheesecakes and Tortes
- Dinner Rolls
SBC2C Mountain Raid
- Official T-shirt
- Private parking area
- Door Prizes
- Meet new friends and connect with old friends
- Planned group activities